Monday, December 13, 2010

DIY Christmas Ornament Round-Up

Happy Monday! :) Well, if you're like me, your Christmas tree is up. But with one string of lights on it and no ornaments. And the other strings of lights are plugged in and sitting on a pile on the floor. On. LOL. My hubby finishes up with his semester today (!!) so we are planning on finishing decorating tonight. Yay!

I've been looking for fun and semi-easy DIY ornament tutorials to make (with all my spare time ;)) or to make with my son. There are SO many fabulous ornament tutorials out there. Yay! Here are a few that I really liked. Do you have any links to other tutorials?! Please leave a comment below!


1. Fabric Ball Ornaments (they look like artichokes!) from Knitty Gritty Thoughts
2. Cookie Cutter Ornaments from Martha Stewart
3. Make Your Own Adornament from Bower Power - a bunch of ideas to use plain Christmas ball ornaments, and a cute post - I laughed out loud :)
4. Pine Sprig Ornament from Better Homes and Gardens
5. DIY Modern Paper Ornament from How About Orange
6. Mod Ornaments from Your Heart Out
7. Petal Bow and Figure 8 Ornament from Martha Stewart
8. Book Pages Ornaments from Everyday Chaos
9. Holiday Card Keepsake Ornament via ScoutieGirl
10. Toilet Paper Roll Wreath Ornaments from Michele Made Me
11. Frozen Juice Box Gift Container Ornament from Michele Made Me
12. Upgrade a Plain Glass Ornament Ideas from Country Living

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the round up, I was looking around for paper ornaments to make a light garland for my windows. I will use some of these ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love the third one wrapped in twine! and you're right! it was a really good post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love paper decorations - these are fantastic and definitely a mark above the usual paper chain!

    ReplyDelete