Wednesday, May 11, 2011

DIY :: Printable Library, Graph and Notes Cards


*UPDATED: Go here for more printable journaling cards I created :)

I whipped up these cute little cards the other day. A library card, graph paper card and notes card (kind of like a sheet of notebook paper). These cuties are a perfect journaling spot to add to an art journal or on a scrapbook page. Or print a bunch and put them together into a booklet.


Click on the image above to enlarge and save. **EDITED: For those having trouble clicking on the image-- try right clicking and then selecting "Open in New Tab" and then save. Print on heavy card stock. The black crop marks are the cut lines, so the blue lines all bleed off of the edges. Each card is approximately 3.25" x 5.25".

Please note that these are strictly for personal use only and should not be printed and/or sold in any way. Thank you!

24 comments:

  1. These are lovely, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these printables!!!! I´ll feature on my blog, hope you don´t mind
    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!! I will soooo use the library cards in Zac's scrapbook b/c he reads ALL THE TIME!! And he loves to draw on graph paper so I will make him a little book of it!! Thanks!! Glad to have such a COOL friend! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, thanks so much for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fantastic. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these and really want to print them but when I click on the graphic, nothing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammikins - Not sure why that is happening :( Try right clicking and "opening in a new tab" and then go from there- I changed the post to say that as well. Let me know if you still can't get it and I can email it to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing these! These will look great on several scrapbooking pages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing these...they are fantastic for so many purposes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh thanks a lot
    greetings from good old Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh perfect!! Thank you so much! I am new around here -- off to poke around :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness this is fantastic! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fab and thanks for making even more! I love that some are in black so I can print on kraft cardstock too! Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks - the library card looks like the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much! I found these via pinterest and I can't wait to use them on my scrapbooking projects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! These are very nice!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing,have a great weekend,greetings Musje.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple and cute, your idea inspires me a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are perfect for Project Life journaling. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you! I found you from Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks! I love the library card :)

    ReplyDelete